The following vacancy has arisen within a company in the automotive sector: Service Manager
The Service Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing clear guidelines, procedures and KPIs.
- Communicating with the company’s foreign principals’ teams while ensuring the department’s adherence to their and its own procedures and processes.
- Maintaining open communication channels with the workshop’s employees and other departments.
- Encouraging and supporting the personal and professional growth of the department’s employees.
- Preparing an annual budget and a yearly marketing plan in collaboration with the Marketing department.
The selected candidate must:
- Have a business degree or a diploma in Management.
- Be conversant with Autoline DMS.
- Have a good understanding of workshop processes.
- Have a solid background in modern vehicle technology.
- Have excellent communication skills.
A salary package in the region of €40k p.a. + perks shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
By sending your CV and a covering letter quoting reference number 02/AC to:
Executive Search and Selection
78 Mill Street, Qormi QRM 3101
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org