Tax Foundation Course will introduce you to the Latvian tax system as a whole and to the core principles and practical application of particular taxes. The course includes lectures, workshops and independent assignments involving tax rules and case studies.
- The Latvian tax system
- Personal income tax and national social insurance contributions
- Microbusiness tax
- Corporate income tax
- Corporate light vehicle tax
- Value added tax
- Real estate tax
- Natural resource tax
- Customs duty
You may opt to complete the full course or individual modules.
The programme is designed for accountants, lawyers, economists and internal auditors as well as anyone wishing to become familiar with the Latvian tax system and particular taxes.
PwC office in Riga
- Personal income tax and national social insurance contributions (2.5 modules)
- Corporate income tax (5.5 modules)
- Value added tax (8 modules)
- Corporate light vehicle tax (0.5 modules)
- Microbusiness tax (1 module)
- Natural resource tax (1 module)
- Real estate tax (1 module)
- Customs duty (1 module)
- Excise (1 module)
- Understanding of the Latvian tax system and core principles of particular taxes;
- Practical application of taxes;
- Support from PwC tax experts during your studies;
- PwC’s Academy certification.