Participate in Computer Based Exams (CBE) from F1 to F4
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first four ACCA Knowledge module exams (F1, F2, F3 and F4), which can be done in PwC’s Academy premises.
- F1 - Accountant in Business
- F2 - Management Accounting
- F3 - Financial Accounting
- F4 (ENG) and (GLO), - Corporate and Business Law
Benefits of CBE:
- Flexibility - You are not restricted to paper-based exam sessions as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE.
- Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Results - Your results are uploaded by the licenced centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
Computer Based Exam (CBE) fees
- F1 €128 + VAT
- F2 €128 + VAT
- F3 €128 + VAT
- F4 €130 + VAT