|Corporate finance is a PwC division entirely dedicated to financial advisory activity.
Our Corporate Finance team can assist clients with the following services:
- Valuation & strategy :our team delivers expert valuation, strategic advice and offers support through the definition and the implementation of shareholder value management systems.
- Mergers & acquisitions : a multidisciplinary team that offers assistance to shareholders through the whole flow of the deal (mergers, disposals or acquisitions) in all phases and aspects.
- Business recovery services : a team committed to supporting internal and external stakeholders of troubled and seriously under-performing businesses.
- Strategic deal services : assists our clients on key managerial decisions by understanding each business dynamic, assisting in the creation of an operating strategy aiming at enhancing the company’s positioning.
- Project finance & Public private partnership (PPP) : assists in the structuring and fund raising of PPP, infrastructures and industrial projects financed by Project Financing.
Our corporate finance team is able to offer its services across a wide range of industries and has a significant track record in the following business sectors:
Corporate finance Italy operates with a structure of more than 60 professionals coordinated by five partners and located in Milan and in Rome.
- Energy & utilities
- Financial services
- Hospitality & leisure
- Industrial products
- Real estate
- Technology, entertainment & media