Auditing today is about more than just compliance or following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers; it requires the application of judgement and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
- Manager - Data Analytics - Risk Assurance (M-Data Analytics)
- Manager - Accounting Advisory Services (Manager - AAS)
- ERP/SAP Consultant (ERP/SAP CONS)
- IT Audit Consultant (IT AUDIT CONS)
- Senior Associate - Accounting Advisory Service (SA - AAS)
- Senior Associate - Assurance (SA - ASR)
Tax and Legal Services
Tax and regulatory issues are attracting significant attention from many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you will help organisations and individuals minimise their tax risks. You will achieve this through the advice you give your clients on tax planning, and by helping them fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
You will provide advice and creative solutions for a diverse range of private and public sector clients. You will assist clients in objectively defining, creating and enhancing value by providing advice and solutions across a range of business issues.
- Senior Manager - Director Delivering Deal Value (SM – Director DDV)
- Manager – Senior Manager Business Recovery Services (M-SM BRS)
- Manager - Corporate Finance (M-CF)
- Assistant Manager & Manager - Capital Projects & Infrastructure (AM-M CP&I)
- Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Business Recovery Services (BRS)
- Senior Associate – Assistant Manager Corporate Valuation (SA – AM CVA)
- Senior Associate - Corporate Finance (SA -CF)
- Senior Associate - Transaction Services (SA - TS)
- Senior Associate - Delivering Deal Value (SA - DDV)
- Senior Associate - Capital Project & Infrastructure Financial Modelling (SA - CP&I Modelling)
- Senior Associate – Economist (SA – Economist)
At PwC Consulting, we help our clients build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risks, comply with regulations and leverage talent. Our aim is to support organisations in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change through their people.
- Director Operations (Director – OPS)
- Manager - People and Organization (Manager-P&O)
- Manager - Digital Forensics (M – DIG Forensics)
- Manager - Cyber Security - (M – Cybersecurity)
- Manager - Senior Manager - Technology Consulting (M-SM Tech)
- Manager - Strategy& (M - Strategy&)
- Manager/ Senior Manager - Operations (M-SM OPS)
- Senior Associate - Risk Consulting (SA - RISK CONS)
- Senior Associate - Technology (SA - Tech)
- Senior Associate - People & Organizations (SA - P&O)
Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to clients, PwC needs first-class support internally. That is where Internal Firm Services support professionals enter and play a vital role. Their job is to ensure that we have the right resources, service procedures and technology in place. Generous support and benefits such as training, development opportunities, and flexible working arrangements are offered to Internal Firm Services personnel so that they can provide exceptional support to the firm.
- Global Technology Solutions (GTS)
- Secretary (SEC)
- Admin Staff (IFS - ADM)
- Japanese Business Desk Staff (IFS – JBD)
- Legal Assistant (Legal Staff)