1965A – VAT return form
- 1965A-01 sheets: detailed lines for VAT returns
- 1965A-04 sheet: detailed lines for self-correction
- 1965A-07 sheet: declaration regarding sales with reverse charge mechanism
- 1965A-08 sheet: declaration regarding acquisition with reverse charge mechanism
- 1965A-09 sheet: data supply regarding passenger car chassis identification numbers
1965M – Domestic recapitulative statements
The invoices underlying the VAT returns should be declared enumerated in case the VAT amount reaches or exceeds the amount of HUF 100,000. This declaration applies to invoice recipients. The enumerated declarations should be recorded on the 1965M form and should be submitted as part of the VAT return.
- 1965M-01 sheet: acquisition of goods, services
- 1965M-01K sheet: Correction sheet in case of the modification or annulment of 1965M-01 sheets
- 1965M-02 sheet: requisition of goods or services
- 1965M-02K sheet: Correction sheet in case of the modification or annulment of 1965M-02 sheets
19A60 – EU Intra-Community list
In case a taxable person provides goods or services to another taxable person established in another Member States of the Community, or purchases goods or services from a taxable person established in another Member States of the Community, the EU Intra-community list must be completed.
- 19A60-01 sheet: Breakdown of intra-Community supply of goods
- 19A60-02 sheet: Breakdown of intra-Community acquisition of goods
- 19A60-03 sheet: Breakdown of intra-Community supply of service
- 19A60-04 sheet: Breakdown of intra-Community acquisition of service.
PwC T.R.U.S.T. Intra Modul
The PwC T.R.U.S.T Intra Module is a software solution created by PwC tax and IT experts to fully automate the filling of the Intrastat reports.
The PwC experts considering the changes entered into force by 2019, developed a solution which can streamline the transition to Intrastat data-supply in a way, which does not take any additional burden to Companies. Our solution can generate the obligatory XML structure from any given data file structure (for example .xls; .csv; .txt).
What offers the PwC solution to you?
- automatized data processing exported form the ERP system;
- avoiding errors by manual usage;
- checking the validity of VAT IDs;
- generating XML data file prescribed by the Central Statistical Office.