PwC audits power and utility companies in all the main sectors – gas, electricity, water, renewables and other services – and in all main markets around the world.
PwC can help you
- Insight into your sector – We pride ourselves on matching our audit skills with knowledge of your sector. One of the big challenges of any financial reporting standard is how best to interpret and implement it in the context of a specific company or industry.
- Handling complexity – We have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you with complex financial accounting issues related to matters such as valuations, pensions and share plans, listings, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) conversions, and corporate treasury and company secretarial functions.
- Best practice methodology – We use a single, global audit methodology, fully compliant with International Auditing Standards and applicable national standards. Our globally consistent approach to audit means that regardless of location, PwC people can understand and evaluate your business using a single language and common methods. In turn, that gives you a uniform level of quality in all our audits.
- Able to respond to your needs – Our methodology also enables us to quickly organise and deploy the kinds of multinational audit teams often required by larger power & utilities companies.
- Non-financial reporting - We are leaders in the development of non-financial performance reporting, helping our clients respond to the need for greater transparency, improved corporate governance, and business models based on the principles of sustainability.