In their recent report, ‘Competitive Landscape: IT Services Providers to the Global Insurance Industry,’* Gartner Inc, the leading research and advisory firm, has ranked PwC as the number one market share leader for business consulting providers in the insurance industry, worldwide, 2016.
PwC is amongst the top 10 providers to the global insurance industry by revenue in US Dollars in Gartner's "Market Share: IT Services, 2016"** and the market share leader for consulting services.
Gartner highlights that “technology business unit leaders in IT services firms seeking to lead the market in the insurance industry must embed technology innovation within a clear vision for the future of the industry.”*
“We are honoured to be listed by Gartner as the top ranked market share leader for insurance by revenue,” said Miles Everson, US Vice Chairman and PwC’s Global Advisory Leader and the Asia Pacific Americas Advisory and Consulting Leader. “We believe we have achieved this ranking as we can help our clients navigate across all areas of their insurance needs and have dedicated insurance professionals within our financial services practice.”
The report found that PwC’s 2016 market share was 11.8% and the 2016 growth was 4.6%.*
Randy Browning, PwC’s Global Advisory Markets Leader said: “As a firm, we owe our success to our outstanding clients, our outstanding people and the trusted relationships we build together. At PwC we are helping our clients across all of their business needs and functions as they navigate a complex and changing world.”
*Gartner, Competitive Landscape: IT Services Providers to the Global Insurance Industry, 08 August 2017
** Gartner, Market Share: IT Services, 2016, 19 April 2017
1. Learn more about PwC’s professional services capabilities by visiting https://www.pwc.com/gx/en.html
2. For more information on how PwC helps clients determine what success looks like, innovate their business, and create new value, visit http://digital.pwc.com
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. To find out more about PwC’s most recently reported performance year, visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/global-annual-review-2016.html
5. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2017 PwC. All rights reserved
PwC Global Analyst Relations, PwC United States
Tel: +1 (917) 471 3355