Perspectives from TBR on what was shared with the analyst community in the new PwC Frankfurt Experience Center in September 2017
Technology Business Research Inc, a leading independent technology market research and consulting firm has published their event perspective on PwC’s Frankfurt Analyst Day -- Capabilities, quality and trust: Critical elements echoed throughout PwC’s Experience Centers (Link to full report available per Note 2 below)
In the report, Principal Analyst and Practice Manager, Patrick Heffernan, and Analyst, Stephanie Artigliere discuss their views on PwC based upon two days of meetings at PwC’s new Experience Center in Frankfurt. Over the course of the event, Patrick and Stephanie were able to meet with clients who are working with PwC today from across EMEA and from the USA, and discussed PwC’s business today with PwC Global and EMEA business leaders.
According to the report “We believe the firm’s emphasis on building and maintaining client trust cements PwC as the go-to adviser for work traditionally considered beyond a Big Four firm’s brand. Often out-hyped by interest in digital and transformation (aka experience and technology), core strategy consulting and the ability to seamlessly orchestrate across multiple service lines should continue to provide PwC will loyal clients, even as the firm introduces new capabilities and offerings.”
The authors add “PwC is moving toward engagements that are tied to more measurable outcomes, which further demonstrates commitment and trust to clients, as well as focusing on four key areas: deals, risk, transformation and digital. These two messages wove their way into discussions with TBR at the Frankfurt Analyst Day and echo what we have heard at PwC analyst events in Singapore and the U.S. earlier this year.”
Commenting on the report, Randy Browning, Global Advisory Markets Leader said that: “We are delighted that TBR have recognised the work we are doing and understand how PwC helps clients maximise value, strategy through execution.”
1. Learn more about PwC’s professional services capabilities by visiting https://www.pwc.com/gx/en.html
2. To access the full report and find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
3. To find out more about PwC’s most recently reported performance year, visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/global-annual-review-2016.html
4. To find out more about TBR, visit www.tbri.com
5. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2017 PwC. All rights reserved
PwC Global Analyst Relations, PwC United States
Tel: +1 (917) 471 3355