This is the interactive data explorer tool for the Global Fintech Survey 2017.
- Step 1: Select a theme and then a survey question to view responses in the chart shown.
- Step 2: Select up to four filters - geographies (regions and countries) and/or industries - to customise the chart.
- Step 3: You can share your chart across a range of social media platforms.
- To select your filters, click on the ”Select filters” icon to activate the drop-down filters overlay. Once you’ve chosen your filters click on “Apply filters” to return to the selected chart or to choose and theme and question.
- For a number of the questions, there are two chart views (“Main” and “Alternative”). The alternative view allows you to compare results either for all options across multiple geographies and industries or for an individual option across multiple geographies and industries.
- When you click from one question to another, or from the “Main” view to the “Alternative” view within one question, any filters you have selected will remain. Click “Reset all filters” in the drop-down filters overlay to remove all filters, or click on the cross next to the name of each filter selected along the top bar.
- Hover over the bars in the chart to see the percentage of respondents for each data point.
- Not all figures add up to 100% due to rounding of percentages and exclusion of “neither/nor” and “don’t know” responses.
- The filters do not allow comparison of one industry in a particular geography e.g. it’s not possible to see what banking respondents in Europe said.
- This tool is optimised for use on desktop computers, laptops and tablets as well as mobile devices.