Helping business to work smarter and grow faster
We help clients to design, manage and execute lasting change. Increasingly, value is created across a complex network of partners, suppliers, customers, regulators and stakeholders. Survival and success depends on collaboration amongst these. Our consultants bring together a full range of functional and industry skills to help our clients succeed in this environment. We offer skills in:
Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (GRC) helps management, the board and third parties enhance and strengthen their control and corporate assurance frameworks, addressing the hazards and opportunities of risk across their organisations.
Enterprise Risk Management
Internal Audit Services
- Risk Function Effectiveness – Diagnostic review of corporate / enterprise risk frameworks
- Design and implemention of an enterprise business approach to risk
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Internal audit advisory
- Effectiveness reviews of internal audit
- Methodology and tools
- Quality Review Audits
- Training services
- SAS 70 audits and other Compliance audits
Find out more about our internal audit services
- Process Improvement – review of business processes and systems, benchmarking them with leading practices and making recommendations for improvement, Six Sigma methodology training
Technology is an important enabler of business transformation. To assist our clients in getting value from their technology investments, we bring together the skills to deliver improvement in processes, as well as specialist knowledge in IT strategy, IT architecture and design, enterprise-wide applications, IT sourcing, project management and IT operations management. Our consultants help clients to develop risk-free control environments and give comfort level in regards to operational and IT infrastructure.
Information Technology Governance Services
Information technology (IT) is increasingly being seen as a strategic factor for value creation in an organisation. This means that it is becoming a significant element in the effort to achieve corporate targets. Consequently, IT is an important topic at the top management level, forming a fundamental part of corporate strategy. In order to attain corporate targets, it is essential that the board and management assess their capacity to better manage the IT, such as:
Take advantage of IT’s enabling capacity for new business models and changing business practices
- Balance IT’s costs and information’s increasing value to obtain an appropriate return from IT investments
- Create constructive relationships and effective communications between the business and IT, and with external partners
- Manage the risks of doing business in an interconnected digital world and the dependence on entities beyond the direct control of the enterprise
- Manage IT’s impact on business continuity due to increasing reliance on information in all aspects of the enterprise
- Enhance IT’s ability to build and maintain knowledge essential to sustain and grow the business
- Avoid the failures of IT, which increasingly impacts the enterprise’s value and reputation
How can PwC help?
- IT Strategic Planning: Guidance in defining or improving IT strategy that directly contributes to business objectives and requirements in line with business strategy.
- IT Governance Framework: We can assist you in the implementation of IT Governance framework as per the leading governance practices such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001 and BS25999
Portfolio and Project Management: Help you to ensure that the IT projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and delivering the benefits envisioned during project definition
Download Information Security Flyer