Become a certified coach with PwC's Academy
Podrobnosti ke kurzu najdete níže v anglickém jazyce (program je v angličtině).
- Highly applicable methods that leaders can apply to maximize their own and their people’s potential
- Practical examples of using coaching in life and the business environment & selection of the most practical coaching tools, techniques and methods from different coaching approaches
- Group and individual mentoring as part of the course (required during the individual accreditation process at ICF)
- Highly qualified, experienced coaches holding internationally recognized coaching accreditations, including the highest in ICF - Master Certified Coach
We are offering Business Coaching Diploma Intense in a highly interactive, live online format.
It is a comprehensive programme consisting of :
Small groups of up to 12 participants.
The course consists of 84 online training hours course hours certified by ICF as Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
Upon completing the course participants may apply for individual accreditation:
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) in ICF through the simplified ACSTH path.
The course is directed to managers, senior leaders, HR professionals, business skills trainers, counsellors, consultants, psychologists, educators and everyone who is interested in coaching and development.
Business Coaching Diploma Intense offers a variety of coaching methodologies, techniques and tools that can be used by professional coaches as well as business professionals in their coaching role.
It equips with skills to attain a high level in coaching - both in a business & life environment.
• Welcome to the course
• Introduction of participants
• Establishing the coaching group contract
• Metaphors of self
• Powerful questions
• Gremlins - working with your inner critic
• Hero’s journeys
• Dream maps
• Introduction to coaching work
• Building the coach’s and client’s self-consciousness
• Process of change
• Structure of a coaching process & session
• Coaching skills & active listening techniques
• Communication styles in coaching - PCSI
• Linguistics in coaching
• Dilt’s logical levels
• SMART, dimensioning the goal
• Goal & Effect technique
• Activity matrix technique
• Brain in coaching & kaizen method
• Working with dilemma technique
• Working with habits - habit loop
• Working with habits - technique
• Working with limiting beliefs
• Rational Behavior Therapy - technique used in coaching
• Creative techniques related to coaching
- Walt Disney’s approach
• ICF Code of Ethics & ethical case studies
• ICF Core Competencies
• Introduction to Co-Active coaching:
- Discovery session - Wheel of Life
- 5 key skills in Co-Active coaching
- Practices: Fulfillment, Balance, Process
• Introduction to Alan Seale’s Transformational Presence
- Potential based vs transactional approach
- DiSCO model
- Three Intelligence Centers Dialogue
- Theory U
• Working with relationships:
- Introduction to systemic work
- 4 perspectives technique
- Value bridge technique
- Social panorama technique
After this module there is additonally:
- Wrap-up session where we go through all the coaching techniques learned
- Practice in pairs/trios where you will receive additional feedback from the trainers before the final exam!
Final assessment consisting of:
- theoretical test - answering several questions on the content learned
- coaching session - with a client provided by us, 20 min. long, feedback received from our trainers based on the ICF Core Competencies
After the Final Assessment, as a special treat we will schedule a session on Gestalt or Mindfulness!
Joanna holds the position of CEE Head Coaching Practice in PwC since 2011. She is an ICF Master Certified Coach. She leads mentoring programs required by ICF for coaches before their accreditation exam. She supervises coaches individually and in groups.
Joanna is the author of many coaching training programs for management teams. Has experience in implementing a coaching culture in organizations.
Joanna is an ICF Professional Certified Coach, Certified Business, Master & Team Coach (EMCC-accredited course), Business Trainer and Consultant. Certified Change Management Trainer. Consultant of Belbin Team Roles Theory ®. She was President of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council Poland in 2012-2014.
Joanna is the Leader of Business Coaching Diploma.
Joanna is an ICF Master Certified Coach. She is an Executive Coach and Trainer of Individuals and Teams. Great enthusiast of Alan Seale's Transformational Presence. Joanna spent 10 years in a corporation working on different positions in Retail and Operations. She implemented and supervised HSSE standards, took care of internal communication in strategic projects, dealt with credit control and customer service.
Zana Goic Petricevic
Zana is an ICF Professional Certified Coach as well as Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), and Organisation and Relationship Systems Certified Coach (ORSCC). She delivers executive leadership coaching, individual and collective leadership assessment, team coaching, coaching training and leadership development training, with great focus on leader(ship) development and culture change.
Mirjana is an ICF Professional Certified Coach and her practice is mainly in the field of leadership development and organisational growth. She is the author of the book "Lighthouse in me” and the Executive Director of the "One2grow-Leadership Coaching“ Agency.
Mirjana conducts projects designed for management and employees of large international companies, based on individual and team coaching.
Katarzyna is an ICF Associate Certified Coach and Manager at PwC's Academy in Poland. Project leader, people manager, learning advisor, coach, trainer, program designer and solution seeker. Enthusiast of lifelong learning and live virtual instructor-led training.
As a coach she works both with life and business topics, often inviting clients to work with creativity and potential.
Training Coordinator, PwC's Academy, PwC Česká republika
Tel: +420 735 701 535
Head of PwC's Academy, PwC Česká republika
Tel: +420 602 589 530