Skip to content Skip to footer

Loading Results

US Immigration

There are numerous ways in which an individual may apply for temporary and/or permanent status in the United States. Our U.S. immigration lawyers are pleased to assist both corporations and individuals with meeting the extensive requirements of gaining legal entry into the U.S.

Our U.S. Immigration Services include:

Temporary Residence (U.S. Visas)

  • Visitor Visas
    • B1 / B2 Visas
  • Work Visas
    • L-1 Intra-Company Transfers
    • E-1 Treaty Trader
    • E-2 Treaty Investor
    • F-1/M-1 Student Visas
    • H-1B Specialty Occupations
    • J-1 Exchange Visa
    • O-1 Extraordinary Ability
    • P-1 Athletes & Entertainers
    • R-1 / R-2 Religious Workers
    • TN-1 NAFTA Professional

Permanent Residence (U.S. Green Card)

  • Employment Based
    • EB-1 Green Card
    • EB-2 Professionals
    • EB-3 Skilled Workers
    • EB-5 Green Card
  • Family Sponsorship
    • K Visas

U.S. Citizenship


Contact us

Monika Szabo

Monika Szabo

Partner, US Immigration

Follow PwC Canada