US Citizenship

Start adding items to your reading lists:
Save this item to:
This item has been saved to your reading list.


Individuals who have held U.S. Permanent Resident status for at least five years may be eligible to apply for Naturalization.  Additionally, individuals born abroad to a U.S. Citizen parent(s) may derive U.S. Citizenship at the time of their birth.


Contact us

Mark C. Dey
Partner, US Immigration
Tel: +1 416 598 8849

Monika Szabo
Partner, US Immigration
Tel: +1 416 687 8580