- Our pre-approved programs take the guesswork out of completing your practical experience. We make sure your program provides the opportunity to develop all the required competencies.
- Your career coach also serves as your CPA mentor, helping to monitor your competency development and progression.
Fees, support and time off
- We provide financial support for CPA professional education program costs, student registration fees and annual membership dues.
- The exams require hard work and dedication, so we set paid and unpaid time aside for you to focus on your studies and write your exams.
- Our in-house CFE program helps you develop case-writing skills and prepares you to pass the CFE.
- Practice cases are marked by professional markers, with personalized feedback and personal report cards to help you chart your progress.
- A recent successful CFE writer from your office will mentor you, providing guidance and support as you prepare to write the exam.
- Our study plans provide a plan of attack during study leave.
- Study leave resource site with tips for making the most of your study leave.
Rewards and recognition
- Congrats! You get paid days off to recognize your achievement once you pass the CFE.
- Bonuses are awarded for National and Regional Gold Medallists and placement on the National Honour Roll.
- We’ll all celebrate your success when you achieve this important milestone in your career.