1. How I can join webinars?
Use link sent in email with an invitation to webinars or in your calendar invitations. Click on the link insert your name, last name, email and join the webinars.
2. How I can receive a certificate?
Certificates will be given at the end of webinar. You will have to scan the QR code or use link given in chat and fill in a short form. Please note that we can't open registration for certificates after the given time.
3. I would like to see job opportunities at PwC, can you send me job offers?
Please go to our job search page and search for job filtering by country you are interested.
4. I can't join the webinar - I think my link is broken.
Please double check the invitation link - if you are sure it's not working write a short message to email@example.com and she will give you instructions how to join.
5. Is there password required to join?
Our software might ask you for a password to join it should be prefilled, in case it's not please try to join without adding password. If software doesn't let you in go to invitation in your calendar and copy password from event description.
6. I can't join webinars, can I get the recording?
Upskilling Academy doesn't record their sessions, due to privacy of attendees reasons.
7. How can I check if I am on the list for certificate?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and she will check that for you.
8. I got my certificate, what now?
Feel free to share it on your social media accounts, especially LinkedIn, and tag PwC or Patrycja Wisniewska - Upskilling Academy project manager in your posts.
9. Can I get the presentation materials from the webinars?
No we don't share materials prepared by our collaborators, please make during webinars notes of interesting for you content.
10. I would like to join other webinars, how can I do this?
Use sign up form to sign up to another webinars and look forward to receive email 2 days before webinar with all the details.