(Also potentially suited to Legal Secretary)
Our client is the Bermuda – based Head Office of an international group of companies. The Bermuda operation is small in terms of manpower but plays an important role in coordinating and supporting activities across the Group.
Supporting the Head of the Bermuda Office, the role could be suited to a talented Executive Assistant or equivalent, with a commitment to excellence, capable of providing a range of value – added support services. Due to the nature of the work, the role could potentially be suited to a candidate from a Legal Secretarial background.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of meetings and travel schedules;
- Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth flow and competent handling of required activities, including special projects;
- Assist in the organization and preparation of sophisticated presentations, including report and presentation production (data manipulation, formatting, editing, and graphic design);
- Support corporate secretarial and related corporate duties undertaken in Bermuda;
- Perform day-to-day duties such as preparing correspondence and expense reports, handling incoming and outgoing electronic communications, and coordinating travel arrangements;
- Act as liaison and relay information to contacts across the Group;
- Assist in the coordination of Board meetings and communicate effectively with Board members;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow up issues in a timely manner;
- Exercise discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ administrative experience involving a high degree of multi-tasking and changing of priorities; candidates with more year’s experience will be equally welcome;
- Experience providing support to executive level personnel;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and digitization tools;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and adjust priorities as necessary;
- Proven strong administrative and organization skills;
- A strong work ethic with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Please forward a detailed resume in confidence to:
PricewaterhouseCoopers Executive Search