Our client….Dyna Management Services Ltd., is an independent insurance management company servicing a varied client base. The company has an outstanding reputation for innovation and commitment to client service.
At this time Dyna Management Services Ltd., is looking to fill the following position:
The core responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the day to day operations of the Client Service Team in the overall management captive and reinsurance clients;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements using IFRS, US GAAP and Bermuda Statutory standards, ensuring that quality standards are met or exceeded;
- Prepare and maintain detailed financial and underwriting analytical reports associated with monthly and quarterly client deliverables in a timely and accurate manner;
- Monthly reinsurance processing activities, including input of underwriting data and verification to underlying contract terms and conditions ;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reconciliations of reported data to underlying cedant reports;
- Preparation and processing of journal entries
- Monitor bank and cash activities and review bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of ad–hoc reports in response to client requests;
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgeting;
- Perform verification, and document the existence, of internal financial and operational controls;
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and BMA filings;
- Participate in client executive level meetings;
- Interact and liaise with internal auditors during on-site visits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant looking to take the next step in his/ her career. The role requires the following combination of qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant having a minimum of two years post qualification with significant exposure to insurance and reinsurance accounting;
- A sound knowledge and familiarity with Bermuda insurance regulations
- Exposure and understanding of the requirements of a SOX reporting and control environment;
- The ability to interact and work effectively and flexibly as part of a team dedicated to providing an exceptional level of client service;
- Strong analytical skills and a focus on attention to detail;
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to work with commitment to meet demanding monthly reporting deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career in a progressive insurance management company with a strong culture of client service, and a proud commitment to its clients. The successful candidate will be expected to embrace the challenge of the position, and to commit the time and energy needed to meet the expectations associated with the position.
Please forward a detail resume in confidence to:
PricewaterhouseCoopers Executive Search