The second of our Day after tomorrow perspective series
, in this report we set out some of the most critical issues the industry faces today and in the future.
This report looks the following key themes:
Read the report online here
- Business models under stress
- Investors: how will they react in the post-crisis environment?
- Fiscal pressure to change shape of the industry
- G8, G20: A new spirit of co-operation (with consequences for asset managers)
- How will the regulatory maelstrom impact asset managers?
- Is the “new model” in financial services under pressure?
- Deleveraging in the banking system will affect asset management
- Compensation: What’s good for banking….
- The re-awakening of Asia