- Date: 12 September 2013
- Venue: Sheraton Saigon
- Organiser: CEO Club, JBAH and 7 co-organisers (VASEP, VPAS, FFA, HAWA, VACOD, HOREA, etc.)
- Topic of the event: Business Connection - 40 years of Vietnam - Japan Relationship
On celebration of the 40th anniversary of Vietnam - Japan Relationship, with the support from the Japanese Consulate in Vietnam, the CEO Club cooperated with the Japanese Business Association to organise the event "Vietnam - Japan Business Connection". The event aims to help enterprises from both countries to meet, build relationships, and look for business cooperation opportunities. At the event, discussions were held on import/export demands and business culture of the two countries.
Tony Dang Quoc Tuan, Director of Assurance Services of PwC Vietnam, took the pride to be the Moderator of the discussions at the event.
Speakers at the events included prestigious people:
- Dr. Tran Du Lich - Member of the XIIth National Assembly's Economic Committee
- Mr. Hirotaka Yasuzumi - Managing Director of Japan External Trade Organisation of HCMC (JETRO)
- Ms. Minh Phuong Dang - CEO of Minh Phuong Logistics and Chairwoman of CEO Club of HCMC
- Mr. Masaki Yamashita - General Manager of Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi and Vice Chairperson of JBAH
- Mr. Watanable Yutaka - CEO of Towa Industrial Co. and Vice Chairperson of JBAH
- Mr. Hiroharu Motohashi - GD of Ajinomoto Vietnam and Vice Chairperson of JBAH
© 2017 - Tue Aug 22 01:55:29 EDT 2017 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.