Officer/Senior Officer in Marketing & Communications
The Marketing and Communications (M&C) team undertakes a wide range of internal and external marketing campaigns to fulfil the practice’s business requirements. Dynamic and fast-paced, the team’s success rests on developing strategies and campaigns, working with team members and across Lines of Service to identify marketing opportunities through proactive market analysis and study of competitor information.
We are pleased to invite qualified and passionate candidates to apply for the positions of Officer/Senior Officer in the Marketing & Communications team in our Hanoi office.
- Provide overall support to facilitate the delivery of services to internal clients including intercommunications, database administration, event management support;
- Draft communications and assist with media relations and PR work;
- Maintain relationships and liaise with business associations to coordinate co-branding events and assist with business associations’ activities;
- Assist Lines of Service in doing research and proposal support;
- Design branded templates and marketing materials;
- Coordinate meetings and take meeting minutes;
- Be responsible for general office administration and maintenance duties, such as inter-office billing, document filing, branded merchandise control; and
- Provide support with ad hoc projects as required by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a business-related discipline (e.g. English, Communication, Journalism) or above;
- Two to five years of marketing experience, and solid experience in a multinational corporation is an advantage;
- Experience in event coordination and media work would be preferable;
- Proven self-starter with desire to learn, who accepts new challenges and demonstrates passion for his/her work;
- A team player with passionate and positive working attitude. Ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experienced in MS Office applications; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position via email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.