Senior Consultant - Supply Chain
In Advisory/Consulting - Supply Chain, we support clients to develop high-performing best practice supply chain operations. We leverage our in-depth experience of Supply Chain systems and processes to advise clients on how to ensure supply chain is a key enabler for business strategy. Our team supports clients’ business objectives to strip out cost from their organisations and be able to respond more quickly to variances in supply and demand market forces.
It is a pleasure to announce that we are now seeking for ambitious and highly performed candidates for the position of Senior Consultant for the Supply Chain team in our Ho Chi Minh office.
- To support Supply Chain and Procurement diagnostic assessments of clients in Vietnam
- To develop reports for clients assessing the effectiveness of their operations and outlining transformational changes for improvement
- To support the development of proposals and other business development activities in promoting supply chain services to organisations in Vietnam
- To be a client facing, revenue generating member of the PwC Advisory team who is responsible for interacting with our clients and third-party suppliers
- University degree in economics, foreign trade, business administration
- 2-3 years of experience in Consulting or Advisory with direct project experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Operations Consulting. Or 2-3 years of experience in industry/internal supply chain or procurement with a reputable organisation and a strong record of personal success
- An interest in building a specialism in Supply Chain and Procurement
- Excellent inter-personal skills developed from being a key part of dynamic cross-functional teams or from previous consulting work
- Understanding of the Supply Chain environment in Vietnam and the key levers to establish an effective operation
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt and learn quickly
- Be fluent (writing and talking) in Vietnamese and English
- Be an advanced user of PowerPoint and Excel
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.