Senior Consultant - Procurement
In Consulting - Procurement we support clients to develop their procurement function. We evaluate their systems, processes and practices and develop solutions for them to maximise the potential of procurement.
It is a pleasure to announce that we are now seeking for ambitious and highly performed candidates for the position of Senior Consultant for the Procurement team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- To support Procurement diagnostic assessments of clients in Vietnam
- To develop reports for clients assessing the effectiveness of their operations and outlining transformational changes for improvement
- To support the development of proposals and other business development activities in promoting supply chain services to organisations in Vietnam
- To be a client facing, revenue generating member of the PwC Advisory team who is responsible for interacting with our clients and third-party suppliers
- 4 years of experience in Consulting or Advisory with direct project experience in Procurement consulting
- 4 years of experience in industry/internal supply chain or procurement with a reputable organisation and a strong record of personal success
- Excellent inter-personal skills developed from being a key part of dynamic cross-functional teams or from previous consulting work
- Understanding of the procurement environment in Vietnam and the key levers to establish an effective operation
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt and learn quickly
- Be fluent (writing and talking) in Vietnamese and English
- Be an advanced user of Powerpoint and Excel
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.