Senior Consultant - Operation & Finance Consulting
In Advisory/Consulting - Operation & Finance (O&F), we work closely with the finance function of businesses and other organizations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its operations. We leverage on our in depth understanding of accounting and financial processes, as well as organizational and technical skills to help enhance the core transaction processing, reporting and decision support competencies of the finance function, while strengthening the ability to support management decision-making and corporate strategy.
It is a pleasure to announce that we are now seeking for ambitious and highly performed candidates for the position of Senior Consultant for our O&F team in Hanoi.
- Carry out finance function effectiveness assignments according to a set of work programmes at a high quality and meet the expected timetable
- Draft reports for reviewing
- Contribute to the development of proposals for finance function effectiveness services
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting business opportunities and awareness of possible challenges that most CFOs in Vietnam are facing on a daily basis
- 2-3 years of working experience in auditing or finance and banking
- Experience in consulting and managing complex finance and accounting engagements would be ideal preferably experience in financial services, banking industry
- Understanding of finance and accounting structures, business processes and a broad understanding of some of the key ERP F&A modules, e.g. Oracle or SAP
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined team environment to develop an integrated business solution
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner
- Be fluent (writing and talking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.