Senior Consultant - Information Technology Consulting
View this page in:
In the world today, Information Technology (IT) is a vital tool for facilitating business transformation. Reaping the most value from technology investments in order to remain competitive is one of the highest priorities facing business leaders. In PwC Vietnam, our experienced team of professionals can assist you in a wide range of IT services.
PwC Vietnam, the Information Technology Consulting Department, would like to invite ambitious candidates to apply for the position of Senior Consultant in our team in Hanoi office.
The job holder would be working with a team of professional to:
- Communicate and work with client to define business requirements in mapping with the IT solutions for business management;
- Develop the solutions that meet client’s expectations on business requirements and/or performance improvement;
- Deliver the solution in a professional manner with high quality result.
- University degree or higher education in finance, banking, accounting, economics, management and information technology;
- Minimum 3-6 years experience in large-scale IT enabling projects in Banking and/or Financial Service sectors. Having participated in the projects such as core-banking (CBS), management information system (MIS), risk management (RM), loan origination system (LOS), ERP, CRM, HRM, etc. would be a plus;
- Understanding of the business processes such as credit, deposit, trade finance, treasury, risk management, etc. in banking environment;
- Good knowledge about the business and IT transformation;
- Communicate, define the business/IT requirements with clients and teams and develop the business IT solution (business and IT requirements) that meets the client's expectations
- High degree of team working. Ability to work independently under high pressure. Good at time management. Be proactive and highly accountable in working;
- Good skills in presentation, interpretation, facilitation, team management and other soft skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and have skills to work with international teams and country team throughout the project.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and CV: Must be in MS Word format, in English, with recent picture & expected remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.