Senior Consultant - Human Resources Consulting
With more than 6,000 professionals in over 100 countries, PwC’s network has one of the world’s largest human resources (HR) and change advisory organisations. We are passionate about helping our clients to create sustainable business results through their most valuable assets – their people.
Our People and Change team prides itself on having the best people and on working collaboratively to help our clients achieve their goals. Our team are highly professional and experienced with a deep understanding of how organisations can get the best from their people and help them to realise their full potential.
PwCs’ research into the future of the workplace has helped shape innovative people strategies within many of the world's major organisations. The P&C team work on all aspects of organisational development including organisational design, competency development, HR process and systems implementation, talent management, remuneration strategy, job design and change management. We serve all industries in Vietnam, and work jointly with colleagues in PwC’s tax, legal, audit and advisory service lines to provide comprehensive, high quality services to our clients.
We are pleased to invite high performing and enthusiastic candidates to apply for a Senior Consultant position in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
- Deliver work on client projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services covering People and Change / HR Advisory. Projects may include: organisational design and job definition, developing performance management systems, implementing competency based HR management systems, reward development: salary and grading structures, HR Due Diligence and many more.
- Ensuring project activities are delivered on time/budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Supporting on multiple business development efforts, designing and selling engagements, and managing client relationships.
- Working on high impact P&C project proposals and attending pitches with senior clients (HR Directors and at the C-suite level) with senior PwC team members.
- Developing detailed project scope/deliverable design and workplans.
- Developing and growing, through on the job training and coaching, your own skills and helping others in the team to be successful.
- Degree from leading university, advanced degrees (MBA, MSc, etc) viewed favourably.
- 2+ years work experience in a consulting firm, or
- 4+ years work experience in HR function or transformation of a multinational corporation - must be able to demonstrate the ability to affect change having led a series of HR improvement initiatives/projects within the organisation.
- Proven track record in delivering HR improvement, change and /or consulting services.
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner.
- Excellent active listening and problem solving skills.
- Initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work.
- Ability to write and / or review advanced English or Vietnamese PowerPoint reports, incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to identify and understand the clients’ business issues.
- Masters degree / professional qualifications
- International work or study experience
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position via email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.