Manager - Transfer Pricing
PwC Vietnam’s dedicated Transfer Pricing team has extensive experience in assisting multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates manage their local transfer pricing risks and their local compliance requirements.
PwC Vietnam’s transfer pricing team is part of the market leading Tax and Legal Practice, and has enterprising growth plans for the 2014 calendar year and beyond.
We are seeking a high-performing individual to join our Transfer Pricing team:
- Reporting directly to the Vietnam Transfer Pricing Leadership, the role has a heavy focus on project execution, but also requires opportunity identification and supporting the development of a rapidly growing team of local transfer pricing specialists.
- Managing documentation and controversy work will be expected as well as process improvement, knowledge sharing and technical training. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and take on responsibilities normally afforded to much senior positions.
- The candidate will have at least five years transfer pricing experience, gained in a consultancy environment or in-house.
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written) are essential to this role.
- Being able to support the Country TP leadership team with execution of the go to market strategy, thought leadership, process improvement as well as coaching and mentoring will be an asset.
How to apply
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.