Manager/Associate Director in Sustainability
View this page in:
At PwC, we put strategic thinking at the heart of sustainability, and sustainability at the heart of corporate strategy. Our global sustainability network comprises over 800 practitioners and spans over 40 countries, with some 370 professionals across the East Cluster team (China, Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines and Thailand) and over 40 professionals in our SEAPEN Region team.
We can advise clients on both their sustainability aspirations and their commercial realities, and make those two different agendas work in tandem. We can support them through the whole process from high-level sustainability strategy to its practical implementation on the ground. We look at how evolving sustainability trends could affect their business as a whole, or do an in-depth analysis of the specific sustainability issues that concern them most.
Corporate Responsibility Strategy & Sustainability Solutions
You will work with client to provide practical strategies and solutions to help businesses address strategic, compliance, operational, reputational and financial sustainability-related issues. Your scope of work may also involve carbon and climate change advice.
We are pleased to invite ambitious and highly candidates to apply Manager and Associate Director Positions in our Hanoi office.
- Manage projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services Corporate Responsibility Strategy & Sustainability Solutions. Including projects such as: Sustainability and international development, Sustainability strategy and management frameworks, measuring, managing, reporting and assurance, Supply Chain & Sustainable Procurement.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time/budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Leading multiple client development efforts, designing and selling engagements, and managing client relations in a consulting environment.
- Developing and delivering high impact Sustainability project proposal and pitches to the C-suite level within client organisations.
- Driving the selling process as a subject matter expert and develop detailed project scope/deliverable design and workplans.
- Develop and grow, through on the job training and coaching, a team of Corporate Responsibility Strategy & Sustainability consultants.
- Experience and strong interest in areas related to Corporate Responsibility and/or Sustainability.
- Recognised degree in any discipline or an MBA from a reputable university or institutions.
- At least five years’ of relevant consultancy experience for Assistant Managers, seven years' for Managers and plus eight years’ for Associate Directors - preference will be given to those with consultancy experience dealing with large or complex internal or external projects.
- Knowledge of Sustainability reporting standards, such as GRI and IFC Performance Standards, The Equator Principles.
- Must possess drive and initiative to successfully implement projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic environment.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management in an organisation.
- Rapid learning capability and hands-on style.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead teams, negotiate and create consensus.
- Write and / or quality review advanced English or Vietnamese PowerPoint reports, incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify and understand the clients’ business issues.
- Formulate proposals and marketing materials for clients.
- Manage client relationships at all levels confidently.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Desire to develop and lead a Corporate Responsibility Strategy & Sustainability consulting practice.
- Masters degree / professional qualifications
- GRI or similar recognised Sustainability certification or qualifications
- Experienced in marketing and selling professional services including developing and conducting presentations and making pitches
- Proven track record in delivering Corporate Responsibility and/or Sustainability consulting services
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.