Manager in Consulting - Risk and Governance
View this page in:
Risk Consulting – Risk and Governance (R&G) is a business solution provided by our Advisory-Consulting Services/Risk Consulting Business Unit. We help clients meet the increasing demands of regulators, shareholders and other stakeholders to ensure robust and reliable approaches to governance, risk management and compliance with regulations. We provide a full suite of governance, risk management and compliance services covering the assessment, design and implementation of governance, risk management, compliance and internal control frameworks, performing board effectiveness assessments, risk assessments, development of risk appetite, tolerances and early warning systems to internal audit department evaluations and set-up and outsourced internal audit.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are pleased to announce that we are seeking a passionate and highly performed candidate to join our R&G team as a Manager to be based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Demonstrate experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process assessments, general IT control and operational auditing
- Compile clear and concise oral and written reports and recommendations on issues noted during audit work
- Proactively engage with clients to build effective relationships during on-going assignments
- Deliver agreed project outputs that exceed client expectations in terms of time, quality and cost
- Perform followed-up reviews to assess the progress of audit with implementing the suggested recommendations
- Use commercial awareness to identify consulting opportunities in target accounts
- Supervise and review the work of other team members, provide coaching and support to them and manage their performance
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and presentations at client premises and within the team
- Contribute towards the technical, industry and consulting capability of risk advisory
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing and Economics
- Desirable certifications include: CIA, ACCA, CPA, CISM, CISA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in Finance, Internal Control or Audit
- Understanding about ACL software or similar would be an advantage
- Previous consulting experience is preferable
- Good project management skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Good English and Vietnamese language skills, both written and spoken
- Self-confident, career oriented and eager for learning
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
What can you gain?
- Excellent learning opportunities for professional qualification
- A well-defined career development framework
- A competitive compensation package
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Vietnam.