Manager - Finance Consulting
In Finance Consulting, we work closely with the finance function of businesses and other organizations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations. We leverage our in depth understanding of accounting and financial processes, as well as our organizational and technical skills, to enhance the core transaction processing, reporting and decision support competencies of the finance function. All this is achieved while strengthening the ability to support management decision-making and corporate strategy.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are now recruiting a Manager for our Finance Consulting Team to be based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Provide consulting services covering Finance and Accounting (including strategy, organization, processes, people and technology)
- Lead multiple client development efforts, design and sell engagements, and client relations in a consulting environment
- Proactively engage with clients to build effective relationships during on-going assignments
- Manage all aspects of client engagement execution and deliver agreed project outputs that exceed client expectations in terms of time, quality and cost
- Use commercial awareness to identify consulting opportunities in target accounts
- Compile clear and concise oral and written reports
- Supervise and review the work of other team members, providing coaching and support to them and managing their performance
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and presentations at client premises and within the team
- Contribute towards the technical, industry and consulting capability of the Finance & Accounting Advisory.
- University degree in a relevant field ie Finance, Accounting, Auditing or Economics
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting business opportunities and awareness of the possible challenges that most CFOs in Vietnam face on a daily basis (this may mean six-plus years of experience in Finance and Accounting, of which three years should have been in a Finance and Accounting Department)
- Ideally, experience in consulting and managing complex Finance and Accounting engagements. Furthermore, experience in the manufacturing and service industries is preferable.
- Detailed understanding of Finance and Accounting structures and business processes, and a broad understanding of some of the key ERP F&A modules, e.g. Oracle or SAP
- Experience in managing and working in a disciplinary team environment to develop an integrated business solution
- Prior consulting experience would be beneficial
- Rapid learning capability and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Leadership skills and management ability
- Proven technical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Long-term commitment and a desire to succeed
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.