IT Assistant in Global Technology Solutions
As part of Internal Firm Services (IFS) in PwC Vietnam, you will be serving individuals and departments in our organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate human resource professionals (HR), marketing and communication professionals (M&C), computer technologists (GTS), accountants and financial planners (Finance), learning and education administrators (L&E), infrastructure supporters and administrators (Admin) and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients. Join our Internal Firm Services team and help make PwC Vietnam work even better.
We are pleased to invite qualified and passive candidates to apply for the position of IT Assistant in GTS team in our Hanoi office.
- Manage and troubleshoot workstations, helpdesk activities, backup data, antivirus, etc.
- Assist senior and supervisor to handle projects
- Provide IT support functions professionally
- Provide IT training to users when required
- Perform general administrative tasks such as technical documentation of systems and processes, writing reports, tracking inventory, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related subject
- Good knowledge in IT stuffs such as servers, desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners, etc.
- Knowledge in programing, security and network is an advantage
- Deep knowledge in Windows and office applications
- Work independently. Team working is a must
- Have desire to learn and research technology
- Work under pressure with tight deadlines in timely fashion
- Minimum of 2 years in IT related field or the same position
- Ability to be courteous and helpful
- Fair in English. TOEIC, IELTS or TOEFL is an advantage
Benefit and environment
- Have chance to work with professional team and communicate with other teams in overseas
- Work with enterprise-class stuffs and cutting edge technologies
- Dynamic environment to enhance strengths and self-growth
- Win chance to take training to improve skills
- Encourage to research new technologies to drive IT to business
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.