Expatriate Project Manager - Information Technology Consulting
View this page in:
In the world today, Information Technology (IT) is a vital tool for facilitating business transformation. Reaping the most value from technology investments in order to remain competitive is one of the highest priorities facing business leaders. In PwC Vietnam, our experienced team of professionals can assist you in a wide range of IT services.
PwC Vietnam, the Information Technology Consulting Department, would like to invite expatriate candidates to apply for the position of Expatriate Project Manager in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
The job-holders must be capable to play the role of Project Management for large projects, including but not limited to:
- Communicate and work directly with client to fulfil the project goals and targets;
- Project schedule, resource and communication planning and management;
- Staff allocation, coaching and daily work management;
- Daily management of project activities and handling project issues and risks;
- Perform weekly, monthly and phase reports.
- University degree or higher education in finance, banking, accounting, economics, management and information technology;
- Minimum 10 years experience in large-scale IT enabling projects in Banking and/or Financial Service sectors;
- Experiences in deployment of management systems such as core-banking, loan origination, management information, customer relationship would be a plus;
- Professional certifications - PMP certificate would be a plus;
- Good knowledge about the business and IT transformation and development trend/tendency;
- Proactive communication of the business/IT requirements with clients and teams;
- High degree of team working. Ability to work independently under high pressure. Good at time management. Be proactive and highly accountable in working;
- Good skills in presentation, interpretation, facilitation, team management and other soft skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and have skills to work with international teams and country team throughout the project.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and CV: Must be in MS Word format, in English, with recent picture & expected remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.