Consultant - Human Resources Consulting
View this page in:
With more than 6,000 professionals in over 100 countries, PwC’s network has one of the world’s largest human resources (HR) and change advisory organisations. We are passionate about helping our clients to create sustainable business results through their most valuable assets – their people.
Our People & Change (P&C) team prides itself on having the best people and on working collaboratively to help our clients achieve their goals. Our team are highly professional and experienced with a deep understanding of how organisations can get the best from their people and help them to realise their full potential.
PwC’s research into the future of the workplace has helped shape innovative people strategies within many of the world's major organisations. The P&C team works on all aspects of organisational development including organisational design, competency development, HR process and systems implementation, talent management, remuneration strategy, job design and change management. We serve all industries in Vietnam, and work jointly with colleagues in PwC’s tax, legal, audit and advisory service lines to provide comprehensive, high quality services to our clients.
We are pleased to invite high performing and enthusiastic candidates to apply for a Consultant position in our Hanoi office.
- Deliver work on client projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services covering People & Change / HR Advisory. Projects may include: organisational design and job definition, developing performance management systems, implementing competency based HR management systems, reward development, salary and grading structures, HR Due Diligence and many more.
- Take ownership for your work to ensure project activities are delivered on time/budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Support multiple business development efforts, including tracking business development opportunities pipeline, researching clients and contributing to high quality proposal documents.
- Supported by senior team, attend client meetings and present PwC activities and deliverables professionally and clearly.
- Develop detailed project scope, deliverables and workplans.
- Develop your skills through on the job training and coaching and helping others in the team to be successful.
- Degree from leading university, advanced degrees (MBA, MSc, etc.) viewed favourably.
- Demonstrated interest in delivering HR improvement, change and /or consulting services.
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner.
- Excellent active listening and problem solving skills.
- Initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work.
- Ability to write and / or review advanced English or Vietnamese reports, incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office: particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to identify and understand the clients’ business issues.
- Masters degree / professional qualifications.
- International work or study experience.
- Internship or experience working in professional services HR Consulting team viewed favourably or 1+ years work experience in HR function or transformation of a multinational corporation.
- Additional language skills such as Chinese, Japanese or Korean viewed favourably.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position via email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.