Associate - Strategy Consulting
View this page in:
In Advisory/Deals-Strategy, we help corporate clients and investors to develop and appraise strategies in both deal and non-deal related situations. The basis of our work is a rigorous, quantitative analysis of the business's market environment, competitive landscape and internal capabilities.
It is a pleasure to announce that we are now seeking for ambitious and highly performed candidates for the position of Associate for our Strategy team in Hanoi.
- Carry out market and industry analysis according to a set of work programmes at a high quality and meet the expected timetable;
- Highly participate in solution brainstorming and problem solving discussion;
- Draft reports for reviewing;
- Contribute to the development of proposals for strategy services;
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in research or corporate finance;
- Experience in data gathering and analysis as well as market research;
- Understanding of basic strategy framework, e.g.: competitive analysis, growth strategies, market sizing;
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined team environment to develop an integrated business solution;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner;
- Be fluent (writing and talking) in both Vietnamese and English;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: email@example.com.
Application and CV: Must be in MS Word format, in English, with recent picture & expected remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.