Senior Manager in Risk Assurance
Introduction of the Business Unit:
The Vietnam Assurance practice is planning for significant growth in its Risk Assurance business. Therefore we are looking for an outgoing and confident candidate with broad based financial services experience in Operational Resilience to join our Risk Assurance team as a Senior Manager in our Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi offices. This will be an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing parts of our business and develop quickly into a senior leadership role. You will be expected to work closely with our partners and directors to identify and win assignments and then lead the teams and take responsibility for the quality and timely delivery of the work. Whilst a focus will be on financial services clients there will also be a need to be involved in non-FS as well.
- Driving the selling process as a subject matter expert and develop detailed project scope/deliverable design and workplans
- Developing and delivering high impact proposals and pitches to the C-suite level within client organisations
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time/budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Leading multiple client development efforts, designing and selling engagements, and managing client relations
- Develop and grow, through on the job training and coaching, a team of Risk Assurance specialists
- 7+ years of experience in the areas of internal audit, performance assurance, data assurance, operational risk management and governance reviews
- Recognised degree in any discipline or an MBA from a reputable university or institutions
- Must possess drive and initiative to successfully implement projects
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic environment
- Able to communicate with all levels of management in an organisation
- Rapid learning capability and hands-on style
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead teams, negotiate and create consensus
- Write and/or quality review advanced English reports
How to apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us at: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Vietnam.