Senior Consultant - Information Technology Consulting
In the world today, Information Technology (IT) is a vital tool for facilitating business transformation. Reaping the most value from technology investments in order to remain competitive is one of the highest priorities facing business leaders. In PwC Vietnam, our experienced team of professionals can assist you in a wide range of IT services.
We would like to invite passionate and high performing candidates to apply for the position of Senior Consultant in our IT Consulting team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
The job holder will be working with a team of professionals to:
- Communicate and work with client to define business requirements in mapping with the IT solutions for business management;
- Develop the solutions that meet client’s expectations on business requirements and/or performance improvement;
- Deliver the solution in a professional manner with high quality result
- Bachelor degree or higher education in finance, banking, accounting, economics, management and information technology;
- Other qualifications and memberships would be a plus;
- At least 3 years of work experience in IT deployment projects in the Banking & Financial Service sectors, e.g. having participated in such projects as Core-Banking System (CBS), Management Information System (MIS), Risk Management (RM), Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP), Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), etc.; OR in IT implementation projects in the Manufacturing and Industry sectors, e.g. having participated in such projects as Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP), Human Resource Management (HRM), Governance-Risk-Compliance (GRC), etc.
- Understanding of the business organisations and processes;
- Good knowledge about the business and IT transformation;
- Well communicating and defining the business/IT requirements with clients and teams and develop the business IT solution (business and IT requirements) that meets the client's expectations;
- Good skills in presentation, interpretation, facilitation, team management and other soft skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and have skills to work with international teams and country team throughout the projects.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application letter and CV: Must be in MS Word format, in English, with recent picture & expected remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.