Risk and Quality Senior Associate
Managing risk has always been an important aspect of the quality, and it leads to the sustainable success of an organisation. At PwC Vietnam, the Risk and Quality (R&Q) team’s role is to monitor the compliance and enhance the firm's risk management policies and standards. As a part of Internal Firm Services, the R&Q team also provides the various Lines of Services with support in all aspects of risk and quality control.
It is a pleasure to announce that we are now seeking highly performed candidates for the position of Risk and Quality Senior Associate at our Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Perform Anti-money laundering (“AML”) checks under the supervision of the R&Q Supervisor/Manager
- Respond to inquiries from practitioners and collaborate with departments to ensure exceptions identified in AML reports are resolved
- Monitor the data quality of the Central Entity Service (“CES”) system and provide advice on CES related matters as appropriate
- Prepare periodic reports on AML and Authorisation for Service (“AFS Territory Risk Management”)
- Coordinate and support in preparation for periodic Independence and R&Q training
- Monitor training and e-learning completion as required under SEAPEN Policies
- Understand Global independence policies, SEAPEN independence policies, and any updates thereto
- Prepare, maintain and update AML exceptions log and other logs, collect, coordinate and analyse data for monitoring purposes
- Provide support on other R&Q related matters and monitoring activities
- Contribute ideas and identify areas for improvements on a continuous basis
- Manage activities to ensure processes become more organized, and more efficient in terms of managing risk
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Banking or Commerce, etc.
- Experience in audit work is preferable
- Understanding of AML, CES, AFS checking procedures through completing firm mandatory e-learning and receiving guidance under the R&Q team
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communications skills and able to work as part of a team
- Attention to details
- Good analytical, research, problem solving skills
- Keen to learn and continuously develop technical knowledge
- Good spoken and written English
How to apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.