Marketing and Communications (M&C) Officer
The M&C team undertakes a wide range of internal and external marketing campaigns to fulfil the practice’s business requirements and promote its success. Dynamic and fast-paced, the team’s success rests on developing strategies and campaigns, working with team members and across Lines of Service to identify marketing opportunities through proactive market and competitor information analysis.
We are looking for an active and passionate M&C Officer with a strong focus on digital marketing to become part of our growing team.
Job description and responsibilities:
1. Management of the firm’s website
- Undertaking website maintenance and development (updating existing page content, liaising with various stakeholders within the M&C team and around the firm to create new content, and creating new web pages);
- Keeping abreast of firm developments and creating effective communications to promote these to website visitors;
- Managing migration from the existing web platform to the new platform; and
- Identifying new technologies to deploy to continuously improve the look of our website – e.g. YouTube videos, webcasts, etc.
2. Management of the firm’s social media accounts
- Creating digital content with nicely-designed info-graphics to promote the firm through PwC’s social media accounts - Facebook & LinkedIn (and Twitter in future);
- Upholding the PwC brand and building up partners’ profiles on social media;
- Assisting with weekly social media content-planning and quarterly reporting on the impact of digital marketing efforts; and
- Implementing online marketing campaigns and monitoring and replying to enquiries.
3. Executing marketing strategies and assisting with internal and external communications
- Providing overall support to facilitate the delivery of services to internal clients including intercommunications, event support, photography and VDO production and database administration;
- Coordinating events and assisting with marketing activities and PR campaigns;
- Taking responsibility for general office administration and maintenance duties, such as inter-office billing, document filing and branded merchandise control, finalizing meeting arrangements and taking minutes; and
- Providing support with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree in marketing, information technology or a business-related discipline or above;
- More than two years of website management experience. Being digitally savvy and having excellent skills in using Photoshop or design software would be preferable. Solid experience in a multinational corporation is an advantage;
- Proven record as a self-starter with a desire to learn, eagerness to accept new challenges and demonstrable passion for M&C work;
- Team-player approach and passionate and positive working attitude. Ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; experience in MS Office applications; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match the requirements of this position to our email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.