Manager in Strategy
Join PwC Strategy group to lead execution of Market Entry, Commercial Due Diligence, M&A Strategy and Target & Location search assignments in Vietnam and across South East Asia. Manage all aspects of client engagements including preparation of the project plans, supervising and reviewing the work of other team members and delivering presentations and advice to clients.
- Research, analyse and develop insights through analysis of industry and company data
- Perform strategic and financial analysis and make recommendations on clients’ competitive positioning and strategic options
- Apply strategic frameworks and analytical tools to develop insights
- Develop client ready reports
- Prepare and facilitate clients’ workshops and presentations
- Form and manage client relationships
- Project manage all aspects of client engagement execution
- Motivate, coach and apprise staff on the project team
- MBA or Master’s degree holder
- 5+ years experience in consulting or leading market research firm
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and analytical tools and experience in applying them to develop strategy recommendations for clients
- English language business writing and preparation of PowerPoint reports
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.