Intern in System and Process Assurance (IT Audit)
System & Process Assurance (SPA) is a part of PwC’s Assurance business unit, conducting IT audit assignments and providing IT Risk Assurance services. We are seeking candidates for the position of Intern to join our SPA team to be based in our Ho Chi Minh office.
- Perform the IT audit course assignments as instructed by the reviewers/coach, complete documents/reports timely with high quality.
- Perform other assignments as required by reviewers.
- Support other colleagues to complete task timely.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields;
- CAT qualification or ACCA/CPA student is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge about OS400, Windows Servers 2003/2008, Linux/Unix/ Oracle/SQL/network security including firewall, router, IDS/IPS security configuration is an advantage;
- Related passed exams/certifications are a plus e.g. CISSP, CISA, CCNA, SANS, GIAC, MCSE, MCP, ISO27001 lead auditor, CCSP, etc.;
- Background about penetration testing approaches and penetration test tools are advantages;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills;
- Self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals;
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure; and
- Be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.