Deputy Manager in People and Change Advisory Service
With more than 6,000 HR professionals in over 100 countries, PwC’s network has one of the world's largest human resources (HR) advisory organisations. PwCs’ research into the future of the workplace has helped shape innovative people strategies within many of the world's major organisations. Our multi-disciplinary approach allows us to give advice on all aspects of people management, helping our clients to create value for their businesses through people. We believe getting the best from people is the key to sustainable competitive advantage.
The PwC People and Change (P&C) line of service focuses on helping clients to develop and grow through strengthening their HR management and helping managers to lead change in their organisations.
Our team of HR professionals are highly experienced with a deep understand of how organisations can get the best from their people and help them to realise their full potential. The P&C team work on all aspects of organisational development including, organisational design, competency development, HR process and systems implementation, talent management, remuneration strategy, job design/definition and change management.
We are pleased to invite ambitious and highly performed candidates to apply for Manager positions in our offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manage projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services covering People and Change/HR Advisory. Including projects such as: Strategy definition and corporate KPI development (EPM), Organisational design and job definition, Revision of performance management systems (PMS), Implementing competency based HR management system, Reward development: Salary and grading structures, HR Due Diligence, etc.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time/budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Leading multiple client development efforts, designing and selling engagements, and managing client relations in a consulting environment.
- Developing and delivering high impact P&C project proposal and pitches to the C-suite level within client organisations.
- Driving the selling process as a subject matter expert and develop detailed project scope/deliverable design and workplans.
- Develop and grow, through on the job training and coaching, a team of People and Change/HR Advisory consultants.
- Degree from leading university, advanced degrees (MBA, MSc etc) viewed favourably
- 5+ years work experience in a consulting firm, or
- 8+ years work experience in HR function of a multinational corporation
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to affect change having led a series of HR improvement initiatives/projects within the organisation
- Deep knowledge of HR improvement initiatives and/or HR consulting methodologies, their practical application and approaches
- Experienced in developing solutions across a broad range of business and HR problems
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead teams, negotiate and create consensus
- Write and/or quality review advanced English or Vietnamese PowerPoint reports, incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify and understand the clients’ business issues
- Formulate proposals and marketing materials for clients
- Manage client relationships at all levels confidently
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients
- Desire to develop and lead a People and Change consulting practice
- Masters degree/professional qualifications
- Experienced in marketing and selling professional services including developing and conducting presentations and making pitches
- Proven track record in delivering HR consulting services
- Understanding of the economics of consulting services in general and HR consulting services in particular covering pricing, resourcing and risk management.
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our email address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Vietnam.