US GAAP Convergence and IFRS: What you need to know about the IASB and FASB's joint projects
This is a compendium of our current convergence publications, designed to provide you with one single, customizable reference resource as you manage the potential impact of the proposed standards on your company.
Contents include the following:
- Summary overview of the standard-setting landscape
- PwC’s point of view on effective dates and transition methods
- Technical insights on the standard setting projects
- Financial instruments
- Revenue recognition
- Fair value measurement
- Statement of comprehensive income
- Balance sheet offsetting
- Pensions and postemployment benefits
- Insurance contracts
- Financial statement presentation
- Discussions of what companies can and should be doing now to prepare for these changes.
The convergence projects are ongoing and details will change; as they do, we will provide updates on this site.