Increasing cash flow by filing Form 1139 to obtain a quick refund

IRS Hot Topics

Corporate taxpayers can increase cash flow by filing Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1139, Corporation Application for Tentative Refund, to obtain a quick refund. Accordingly, it is important that they are aware of the benefits and necessary steps to obtain a tentative refund.

Return to Tax research and insights
IRS Hot Topics archive