Federal tax services
A fresh look at your tax position can uncover opportunities and exposures.
A constantly evolving tax environment with IRS rulings, court cases, and legislation makes it all too easy for companies to miss potential cash flow opportunities. PwC’s Federal Tax Services (FTS) group can help you evaluate your company’s tax position to better capitalize on tax savings and mitigate risks.
Increasing cash flow through effective tax management strategies
Our highly experienced team of former IRS and Treasury officials have a working knowledge of the objectives of tax administrators to help you navigate tax issues you face.
We can help you with:
- Accounting methods
- Inventory rules and calculations
- Long-term contract accounting
- Like-kind exchanges
- Long-term contracts
- Cost capitalization and recovery issues
- Domestic manufacturing (Section 199)
- Fixed asset services
- Settlements and judgments
- Fringe benefit expenses
- Timing of income and deductions
- Mergers & Acquisitions methods issues
- International methods considerations
- Estimated taxes
- Accounting periods
For more information, contact one of our FTS professionals today.