Cleantech companies face a number of business challenges: a rapidly evolving global market, intense competition and market consolidation, customer and utility adoption, high initial costs, and operations scalability.
Why it’s important for your business
Achieving operational excellence and keeping pace with innovation is vital to realizing growth and profitability goals. Adopting Cleantech practices offers businesses a path to profitability, combined with market share growth, more efficient organizations, and conservation of working capital.
How PwC can help
PwC helps clients to develop innovative business models, effectively enter new markets, acquire and/or work with the right companies, and tailor their products/services to meet customer needs. We also help companies scale their businesses efficiently by working side-by-side with them to build leading capabilities across a broad array of functions, from product development/strategy and customer experience innovation to supply chain excellence and global footprint strategies (offshoring/reshoring).
US Cleantech investments and insights
Nearly $5.8 billion were invested in the cleantech industry in Q2 2015. Corporate funding accounted for 61% of this investment, while project funding accounted for the other 39%.
Achieving your solar potential: PwC services and citations
PwC plays a key role in helping governments, business, and society make the transition to solar energy. Building on our experience of working with the global energy sector for over 100 years, this booklet outlines the services we bring to bear and the support we provide for solar power generation and transmission projects.
Financing US residential solar: Owning, rather than leasing, will bode well for homeowners
PwC's financial models indicate direct ownership via loans should capture an increasing share of the residential solar financing market over the next few years.
Disruptive technologies: Strategies for identifying emerging market opportunities
A solar case study illustrates the methodology involved in identifying opportunities and developing strategies for entry into emerging markets with disruptive technologies.
What's in Store: Key steps for companies considering on-site energy storage
Key steps for companies considering on-site energy storage.
2nd Biofuels Market Insights Survey
The findings from PwC's second biofuels survey of 2014 provide insights on a broad range of industry trends, from policy and funding to technology and markets.