Employee Financial Education practice
Like health and wellness, employee personal financial fitness is an important aspect of overall well-being. We strive to advance financial literacy so that employees are able to make educated decisions and take action to improve their financial wellness.
Why financial education
Employees may be stressed over organizational shifts, market conditions, and benefits changes. They often look to their employer for help navigating the personal financial issues that are part of their changing environment:
What we do
- Greater employee responsibility for retirement, saving, and investing decisions
- Declining retirement plan values which impact employee retirement readiness
- Stressful situations that decrease work productivity including foreclosure or death of a loved one
- Organizational change such as workforce reductions, voluntary and involuntary early retirement programs, and relocations
- Benefits changes like retirement plan conversions or 401(k) plan enhancements
- Personal life events including retirement where employees need guidance on topics like retirement plan distribution options
- General lack of employee knowledge, appreciation, and utilization of employer benefits including retirement and pension plans, insurance, flexible spending accounts, and legal services plans
We work with you to design and deliver a customized financial wellness program
tailored to your employees’ needs. We educate employee groups about their benefits in the context of personal financial planning including saving, investing, debt management, and planning for the unexpected.
Using a personalized Financial Fitness Assessment and a multi-media approach that includes workshops, webcasts, telephone counseling, web-based education/tools, and communications, we empower employees to help them achieve their goals.
Employee financial education services
- No investment or insurance product sales or conflicts of interest
- Credentialed counselors who are tenured practicing professionals
- Comprehensive and timely content covering a wide breadth of topics including debt, retirement, budgeting, insurance, and estate planning
- Evolving and dynamic programs that transform passive general financial education into targeted and proactive financial wellness programs