How to achieve continued success through proper sourcing governance
If this is your situation
- You need to know whether your sourcing implementation is meeting your original business objectives.
- You want to know how you can make sure your existing relationship is working properly and you are receiving the maximum benefits.
- You want to be sure that service level targets are being achieved — such as whether SLA’s are being met, bills are accurate, and networks are secure.
- You want to know whether you can improve upon your current sourcing approach and/or partner.
- You want to know how your sourcing initiatives compare to others in your industry.
- You want to know which SLA, contract terms, or other provisions of your sourcing relationship need to change due to business, regulatory, or other requirements.
- You need to know how to protect IP and other assets during transition.
- You want to understand the key considerations for in-sourcing or changing service providers.
- You need to know how to ensure that, as a result of a termination, no break in service occurs.
How PwC can help you
- Benchmark sourcing operations against existing SLAs and prevailing industry practices and identify any gaps in performance.
- Perform periodic risk and compliance audits.
- Optimize existing sourcing services arrangements (ITO, BPO, SS) through development and implementation of an improvement plan to close gaps in performance.
- Resolve disputes about cost levels, quality, service, or risk.
- Develop a termination and/or transition strategy.
- Help transition activities to another service provider, location, or country.