How to incentivize and embed the value of real partnership in every outsourcing and shared services decision
If this is your situation
- You want to identify the service provider most appropriate for your sourcing model and business requirements.
- You want to know how to negotiate the best contract — one that will deliver you with the promised business benefits while also minimizing risks and providing business flexibility over time.
- You need to understand what the SLA's should include and how they should be structured to be responsive to business change.
- You need to identify which other metrics and controls you should include to assess compliance with contract provisions and SLA's.
- You need to know how to be sure your service provider operates in alignment with your corporate policies and organizational culture.
- You want to know how to set up a separate legal entity and what should be included.
How PwC can help you
- Advise on the scope of RFP with service provider — whether ITO, BPO, or SS.
- Establish a contractual agreement covering governance and compliance processes.
- Assist in managing the RFP and service provider selection process.