How to construct an implementation plan that aligns the objectives of all stakeholders
If this is your situation
- You want to know how a business unit contracts with a shared services center.
- You want to understand how a shared services center administers charge-backs to business units.
- You need to know how to leverage the country's local tax regime.
- You want to know how to negotiate the best benefits available from state, local, and international governments.
- You need to know whether you should consider alternative business structures, such as joint ventures or other subsidiary structures.
How PwC can help you
- Advise on selection of service provider and conduct due diligence.
- Develop the outsourcing or shared service transition plan.
- Prepare initial site selection and geographic analysis.
- Finalize business terms.
- Finalize key performance metrics and controls.
- Assist in developing and effectively managing communications and human resource challenges in the transition process.