Tax & financial modeling
NES develops models for use in financial and investment planning. Our models have been used to assist clients in analyzing employee benefit plans, leasing arrangements, international investment structures, mortgage and consumer loans defaults, hedging calculations, and financial products.
NES also maintains a number of proprietary models including the individual tax model, the Social Security policy analysis model, and the property-casualty industry tax model.
In addition, NES provides analytic solutions to a variety of issues in the financial services industry including:
- Hedge accounting for tax
- Property and casualty estimating tax model
- Split dollar life insurance
- Straddle testing
- Tax compliance and planning solutions
- Tax reform impact modeling
- Tax efficient employer compensation